A poem dedicated to all the epic women out here!






I am an African woman, a mother, a sister, a wife, I am also a daughter.

I am African because I believe in the Africa woman's dream.

I believe in the dream to be equal

A dream that breaks the boundary of what the society places upon us as a role.

Do you know that which is our Uniqueness?

It is the beauty of our indestructible strength of getting knocked down and getting back up.

The beauty of a passion for Achieving

The beauty of a nurturer  Because I am an African Woman and we are Epic

_ Fausiat Bakare-Balogun, Lagos #ONEChampion 
Dedicating this poem to all the Epic African Women in the world to commemorate #AFRICADAY 
What do you think .
#HealthCommunicators
#ONEChampions
#ONECampaign

Balogun Fausiat (C) Founder Healthcommunicators Media content provider, Trainer & consultant, Communication4Development, Social Media Influencer
Catch me on Twitter @HealthcommNG
Instagram @Healthcommunicators



Facebook & email – Healthcommunicatorsng@gmail.com, fausiatbakare@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#Mothersyarn: Do you know that frequent massage and stimulation of the breast can lead to faster milk production after delivery???

It's World Sickle Cell Day and we have a champion!!!! Can you guess who she is ?

#FitAmazingMums was LIT; ONE Champions supports the wellbeing of Women.